At LightStep, we’re building a transformative new product for tracking and understanding application behavior and performance. As we add new capabilities and scale out our technology, we need to grow our talented, curious, low-ego, challenger sales team! You’ll be joining us in San Francisco and helping us get customers for our sophisticated distributed system that collects, manages, analyses, and presents high-fidelity data from our customers’ applications.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You’re excited to be part of the core group that closes the first 100 customers
- You enjoy building relationships with lead developers and tech executives
- You’re self-motivated, understand the entire sales cycle, and are an closer
- You’re eager to learn from your teammates and have something to teach them as well
- You are committed to every customer having the an incredibly positive experience
- You’ve sold to publicly traded and late stage private companies
Bonus points if…
- You’ve sold (and/or have a lot of curiosity about) large-scale distributed systems and microservice-based architectures
- You have a background in (and/or have a lot of curiosity about) engineering
- You participate in open source projects and/or do community-building work
- You have experience outside of sales: marketing, engineering, design, etc.