At LightStep, we’ve built a transformative new product for measuring and explaining complex application behavior and performance. Companies with very large distributed environments use our technology as a way to overcome visibility and performance challenges into the new age of applications. We are growing fast and are adding to our A Team of talented, curious, low-ego, challenger sales team at our headquarters in downtown San Francisco!
You’d be a great fit if…
- You’re excited to be part of the core group that acquires new enterprise customers.
- You enjoy building relationships with lead developers and tech executives.
- You’re self-motivated to drive an enterprise sales cycle from prospecting to closure.
- You’re eager to learn from your teammates and have something to teach them as well.
- You are committed to every customer having the an incredibly positive experience.
- You’ve sold technology to technical staff at publicly traded and late stage private companies.
- You have 8 years of industry background with at least five of those in enterprise SaaS/software.
Bonus points if…
- You’ve sold (and/or have a lot of curiosity about) large-scale distributed systems and microservice-based architectures
- You have sold to users of application performance management software and monitoring tools.
- You have a background in (and/or have a lot of curiosity about) engineering.
- You participate in open source projects and/or do community-building work.
- You have experience outside of sales: marketing, engineering, design, etc.