At LightStep, we’re building a transformative new product for tracking and understanding application behavior and performance. We help our users solve production-system problems with high-fidelity visualizations and detailed, real-time insights derived from massive volumes of incoming distributed systems data.
You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the face of LightStep’s features and customer experience, while working closely with our designers and other engineers. We're looking for someone excited to join a growing team that writes efficient, maintainable code for a high-quality, beautiful product used every day by engineers at Lyft, Twilio, and more.
You’d be a great addition if…
- You're excited about React and front-end code that creates an intuitive and enjoyable product experience.
- You've engineered features with both high complexity and scale, and want to share the best of what you've learned.
- You’re eager to learn from your teammates and teach them as well.
- You may have a particular area of expertise, but are still excited to challenge yourself in new areas across the stack (and want to work with a team that encourages you to do so).
Bonus points if…
- You’ve done projects involving Angular, Vue, and/or Redux.
- You've held a tech lead position in the past and enjoy coordinating with others to ensure complex engineering projects are done well.
- You have experience outside of engineering: marketing, sales, design, etc.
- You contribute to open source projects and/or do community-building work.