LightStep provides the most advanced firefighting, performance analysis, and root-cause analysis technology available to organizations today. We continue to grow our talented, low-ego team! We believe that we should always align our actions toward a common purpose, that trust is paramount and must be cultivated, that the most valuable team members multiply rather than add, and that we shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously (except when we’re writing way-too-long sentences about our values). We believe that assembling and retaining an inclusive and diverse team is the best way to grow a successful company.
LightStep is looking for a Senior Manager of Finance to partner with the VP of Finance in corporate budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plan processes. We are looking for top performers that have distinguished technical and analytical backgrounds, are excellent collaborators, and have the drive and judgment to work effectively and independently.
What you’ll do:
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- Prepare summaries and present the monthly and quarterly financials
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across departments
- Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Assist in the implementation of Netsuite and own its day-to-day system management
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting, data analysis, and financial modeling to help key stakeholders make strategic decisions
You would be a great addition if you have….
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a high growth corporate finance environment with heavy emphasis on analytics
- Advanced understanding of corporate financial planning, modeling, reporting and analysis
- Experience with planning and budgeting software (Adaptive Insights, NetSuite or similar financial tools)
- Ability to optimize planning processes through the use of information systems to drive scale, productivity and analytics
- An ability to collaborate constructively with, and influence, business partners and finance colleagues
- High degree of integrity and honesty, highly collaborative and team-oriented
Bonus points if you have…
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA, CPA, and CFA
- Prior experience in investment banking or strategy consulting
- Experience in a SaaS startup or growth company
LightStep is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.