Recruiting is arguably one of the most important things Lightstep needs to accomplish. The Go to Market Recruiter will play a critical role in helping drive this activity for the entire company. Our GTM Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and owning the relationship with each candidate from first outreach all the way to close and the new employees first day. This role will largely support our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success orgs.
LightStep is focused on solving problems around the distributed tracing space. As organizations are rapidly adopting microservice architectures, they face an ever-increasing need for application and system visibility... We announced our Series B in Nov '17 (Forbes). The founders and team built these systems for Google (Dapper) and are now making it possible for any company to be able to monitor their systems like hyper-scale entities.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have experience managing the entire candidate's life cycle
- You have experience building out remote teams
- You draw energy from building strong relationships with candidates and enjoying interacting with them in a educational, social, and business level
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You have an inherent drive to constantly learn and challenge yourself to reach your own personal and professional goals
- You enjoy developing innovative and engaging candidate sourcing strategies for recruiting the best talent for each role.
Bonus points if…
- You have worked in an agency at some point in your career
- You have deep knowledge of recruiting tools and opinions on how they should work
- You have a passion for technology and/or direct experience in the APM space