LightStep provides the most advanced firefighting, performance analysis, and root-cause analysis technology available to organizations today. We continue to grow our talented, low-ego, Marketing team! You’ll be driving lead acquisition and positioning our solutions for customers who are running complex distributed systems.
We’re hiring a Marketing Programs Specialist who will be responsible for the planning and execution of campaign deliverables, working with the rest of the Marketing team, other internal stakeholders (such as Product Marketing, Sales Customer Success, etc.), and external agencies and third-party contributors. We are seeking people who are passionate about taking action in order to get things done quickly and efficiently. You are well organized, proactively look for areas to provide value, and never let little things drop - detail orientation and seeing around corners is a must. You excel at building relationships, establishing good communication channels, and clarifying milestones and end goals. You are passionate about continually testing and refining programs and tactics. This person will report directly to our Marketing Director.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and execute integrated marketing campaigns, leveraging key educational and promotional content, that will drive the required top and middle of funnel responses to meet sales objectives and business goals
- Manage the flow of leads from multiple campaigns and events into marketing automation systems and to Sales team stakeholders to maximize pipeline generation and conversion; track performance of activities to evaluate ROI of programs to enhance effectiveness
- Manage data including segmentation and reporting, testing, cleansing and optimization
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Grow our database and deepen our relationship with current database members utilizing various channels, collaborating closely with digital marketing experts
- Identify and execute A/B testing opportunities, providing analytical insights to improve current campaigns and inform future strategy
- You have 3-5 years of work experience; inbound and outbound marketing B2B experience at a technology company
- You understand the B2B technology purchase process for large dollar values and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities
- You have Bachelor’s degree
- You have proficiency with marketing automation systems
- You have proven understanding of how to use content marketing to generate more qualified leads
- You are detail-oriented, metrics-driven and a strong analytical thinker
- You have excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently orchestrate and manage multiple time-sensitive priorities, from concept through implementation, simultaneously
- You thrive on your strong cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to effectively and efficiently work within a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills
Bonus Points If...
- You have experience with targeting and segmenting prospect lists for marketing programs
- You have experience with social media-based programs, events and content marketing
- You are proficient using Marketo, Outreach, Google Analytics and Salesforce.com
- You have proven success in account based marketing