LightStep provides the most advanced firefighting, performance analysis, and root-cause analysis technology available to organizations today.
We continue to grow our talented, low-ego, gritty sales team! You’ll be driving customer acquisition and positioning our solutions for customers who are running complex distributed environments and microservices. driving customer acquisition and positioning our solutions for customers who are running complex distributed systems. We’re hiring our first strategic Sales Development Representatives who will drive our cadence our interest from both inbound and outbound sources. This person will report directly to our VP of Worldwide Sales and be a critical role in our Sales Department
What you’ll do:
- Be able to communicate LightStep’s value to technical stakeholders.
- Leverage SalesForce, Discovery.org, and Outreach to identify high potential prospects who can benefit from Lightstep’s solution
- Be a team player working with Marketing, Operations, and Outside Sales teams.Develop, test and iterate messaging across multiple industries and personas
- Be able to prioritize different lead sources and prospecting priorities for an efficient and effective prospecting activity.
You’d be a great fit if….
- You have 5+ years of work experience; Inbound or Outbound SDR experience at a technology company
- You have consistently been a top performer in prior roles
- You have experience working with a technical product or possess the aptitude to quickly learn
- You have the ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project / deals at the same time.
- You have experience working with developers, decision makers, and C-level executives within an organization.
- You thrive in ambiguity and are able to create process from chaos
Bonus Points if…..
- You’ve sold (and/or have a lot of curiosity about) large-scale distributed systems and microservice-based architectures
- You participate in open source projects and/or do community-building work
- You have experience defining the SDR practice or have been a companies first SDR