Recruiting is arguably one of the most important things Lightstep needs to accomplish. The Technical Recruiter will play a critical role in helping drive this activity for the entire company. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and owning the relationship with each candidate from first outreach all the way to close and the new employees first day. This role will largely support our engineering organization but may also occasionally step in to help on our other technical customer facing roles.
LightStep is a new Performance Monitoring startup. We just came out of stealth and announced our $29M Series B funding (Forbes). The founders built these systems for Google and are now making it possible for any company to be able to monitor their systems like hyper-scale entities.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have experience managing the entire candidate's life cycle
- You have a basic technical background and understand technical landscape
- You draw energy from building strong relationships with candidates and enjoying interacting with them on a technical, educational, social, and business level
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You have an inherent drive to constantly learn and challenge yourself to reach your own personal and professional goals
- You enjoy developing innovative and engaging candidate sourcing strategies for recruiting the best talent for each role.
Bonus points if…
- You have worked in an agency at some point in your career
- You have deep knowledge of recruiting tools and opinions on how they should work
- You have a passion for technology and/or direct experience in the APM space