As an Account Manager, you will be in charge of managing a book of Retail customers. Your goal is to retain these customers and mitigate churn, upsell the customers on additional modules, and ensure that customers renew their subscriptions on time. In addition, you will be tasked with upgrading qualifying customers to more advanced software platforms where applicable.
What you will be responsible for:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for your customers
- Demonstrate software solutions to your customers, from core POS products to modules and upgrades
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with your customers and identify upsell opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize the growth of your book of business
- Guide qualifying customers through their upgrade path from basic platforms to more advanced platforms
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to identify accounts at risk and prevent churn
- Track key book of business metrics
What you will be bringing to the team:
- 2-3 years of experience in an account management role carrying a sales quota
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales in a SaaS environment
- Ability to use Salesforce.com and other technologies to manage and organize pipeline
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Value feedback and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in a Retail environment
- Fluency in French
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!