- Becoming an expert in our industry, the product, and our restaurateurs
- Carrying out the whole sales cycle which includes identifying and developing leads, meeting with your clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Close business consistently if not above quota
- Conducting discovery calls and visits with customers to identify their business challenges
- Successfully running online and in person demonstrations of Upserve with restaurateurs
- Maintaining up-to-date records within Upserve’s CRM solution
- Processing sales quotes and orders in an accurate manner
- 2-3 years of experience in a hospitality sales role using a POS (with closing/quota carrying experience)
- Familiarity and proficiency with full lifecycle sales process management
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales
- Experience using Salesforce or comparable CRM experience to manage and organize pipeline
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- You value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Ability to work 100% remotely within your sales region
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience selling in a SaaS environment
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!