Lightspeed is seeking a talented and ambitious Growth Marketing Coordinator to manage the-day-to day performance marketing initiatives for France and Switzerland.
By planning, executing, analysing and optimising performance of paid acquisition channels you drive the growth of leads and tracking the increased conversions shows you how your efforts generated more sales. Join the acquisition team and see your impact contributing to our global Lightspeed Growth journey.
What you will be responsible for:
- You manage the overall growth of leads and sales attributed to Google Ads campaigns, affiliates, referral and social media ads;
- Managing SEM, GDN, SMM, affiliates and referrals partnerships;
- Localise global campaigns for the FR/CH markets and provide strategic recommendations regarding lead and sales generation efforts that would help achieve established targets and maintain KPIs;
- Work with the acquisition and data team to optimize ROI by managing and analyzing the performance of our campaigns, in order to increase conversion rates across the funnel while optimizing spend;
- Provide ongoing analysis and optimization of the lead generating efforts, from the creation of a lead, all the way to the final sale;
- Work closely with the sales teams to maintain strong alignment throughout the conversion funnel;
- Develop and execute digital marketing channel strategies/tactics and share learnings with other members of the team;
- Work closely with advertising partners, and identify new acquisition channels in the FR/CH to reach out to restaurant and following retail and e-commerce prospects once we launch these products;
- Analyze client audience, competitors, market and trends to define growth digital strategies across channels.
What you will be bringing to the team:
- 2-3 years experience in performance marketing with a focus on SEM
- A solid understanding of PPC channels (SEM, Affiliates, Referrals, Social, Display & Video)
- Experience working with Google Analytics 360
- Budget management experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision
- Have a passion for web technology and performance marketing
- Be a strong team player
- Own your projects and demonstrate a strong sense of accountability
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Google Ads & Analytics certified
- Lead-generation experience in a B2B environment
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, digital marketing or equivalent experience
- Have experience in marketing attribution models
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!