What you’ll be responsible for:
- Design, customize, develop, and support solutions on the Force.com platform with Lightning, Apex and VisualForce
- Build and maintain integrations, leveraging Mulesoft, with various other data sources and systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce concepts: Data Model, Web Services and Security Model
- Write robust, clean and effective code for simple or complex user tasks
- Work as part of a team to deliver product features and functionalities for multiple internal departments
- Ability to learn new technologies or paradigms
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Proven track record of delivering end to end solutions
- Expertise in Salesforce development (3+ years) and in the following technologies: JSON, RESTful APIs, web services
- Mulesoft experience for integrating CRM, Billing and ERP systems
- Strong experience in technical analysis, system’s design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation and unit testing
- Competent in Design Patterns and Integration Testing
- Experience in the SAAS business model
- Creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Computer Sciences, MIS degree or equivalent
- Experience with Pardot, CPQ, Netsuite ERP
- Experience working with software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world (trailheads, certifications, trainings)
What's in It for You?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!