Do you get excited about the opportunity to talk with entrepreneurs? Do you want to learn how to properly seal the deal? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for the best sales people to contribute and impact our success and that starts with you! As our Sales Development Representative, you will be joining an ambitious sales driven team based in Berlin. You work alongside fellow Lightspeeders who are trusted consultants for entrepreneurs in E-commerce, Hospitality and Retail.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying new customers via "outbound" telephone acquisition for our solutions;
- Qualifying inquiries from interested parties and you are the first representative of our company in sales;
- You create individual offers and act on your own deals.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Your energy, - “hands-on, networker" fit you as attributes;
- You are good at convincing others with your arguments and you captivate with your calm and quick-witted manner;
- You like to work independently, and in a team you will grow beyond yourself;
- You like to think your way into new topics;
- You bring a basic understanding of technology;
- You are confident in using MS-Office, Apple knowledge is a plus;
- Ideally you have experience in eCommerce or Sales, but newcomers are also welcome;
- You are fluent in German and can communicate well in English.
What we offer:
- You can expect exciting and diversified tasks as well as a wide range of possibilities in an experienced and international team
- We offer you a travel allowance for public transport
- A healthy balance between professional work and existing structures and as well as a good work-life balance
- You can also enjoy regular company events, such as our monthly Friday meeting or employee breakfast, to get to know your colleagues outside of the daily business
- We support you in your personal development and offer you the necessary space through a dynamic environment and flexible working hours
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!