We are seeking a full-time, energetic, driven and passionate French speaking Product Specialist to join our Customer Success team, based in either Amsterdam, Geneva or Ghent. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Success, the Product Specialist will be responsible for facilitating Product sessions for Lightspeed customers to activate them with our in-depth products and making sure the customers are using our Products successfully. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with customers in a technology-based organisation and will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
As part of the Lightspeed Customer Success team, the Product Specialist is tasked with stewarding department processes and product technical content, in order to create the best impression for our customers. Serving as a Lightspeed product expert, the product specialist is responsible for having our customers transactional with our products, as well as training customers on our products. Once successfully initiating a customer to Lightspeed, the product specialist will also be required to build and maintain an active relationship with the customer to further the customer’s satisfaction, business and growth.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through each stage of the post-sales relationship, including onboarding, follow-ups, and hand-off to support;
- activate and motivate customers to use and be successful with our products;
- maintain a high level of in-depth product and market knowledge, by understanding the customer needs;
- analyze and handle new and existing customer cases and lead the customer onboarding sessions;
- scope out technical solutions to address customer requirements and recommend optimum solutions and support;
- create and manage documentation that pertains to the Product orientations and processes;
- reach out to customers who have not become transactional following their onboarding sessions;
- lead onboarding webinars, for one-to-many sessions and respond to inquiries within the sessions;
- apply deep product expertise in solving technical customer issues;
- deliver outstanding service that is courteous, accurate, and timely;
- document and track customer issues and resolutions;
- work with Product to develop solutions, features, and scope of product;
- handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment;
- 2+ years experience in the Hospitality industry;
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
- strong understanding of Restaurant Point of Sale technologies;
- excellent in French & English (written and spoken);
- excellent presentation skills.
- Dutch / German language skills.