Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Senior Analyst, Treasury and Internal Compliance to join our Finance team. The candidate is expected to help grow the internal audit and compliance team by aiding in the implementation of a new system, testing controls with a high level of rigor and detail and help continue finance’s transformation of the Company’s banking operations. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, possess strong organizational and language skills, and have a passion to deliver clean and elegant solutions.
As part of the finance team, you will be able to launch your career by developing both interpersonal skills and technical knowledge. Lightspeed’s finance team is a hard-working group who has a great chemistry both inside and outside the office and is looking for someone to add to this dynamic environment.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Design, implement and test operating effectiveness of internal controls
- Participate on the integration of newly acquired companies on the process, compliance and internal control side
- Participate in the preparation of the Board of Director quarterly reporting on the status of internal controls, including those of new acquisitions
- Manage the day-to-day treasury operations of Lightspeed, with the guidance of the Manager, Treasury, Risk & Compliance
- Implement controls over the banking processes for newly acquired entities, including migration to a centralized cash pooling system
- Perform process improvements to the daily treasury function for the accounting team.
- Ad-hoc requests
- CPA or in process of obtaining a CPA designation with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Experience with testing internal controls under 52-109
- Strong analytical skills and professional judgement
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with testing internal controls under SOX
- Experience managing treasury, including multi-currency and multi-location banking
- Experience with Netsuite and internal audit software
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!