We are seeking a full-time Partner Manager, Channel Sales to join our dynamic Channel Sales team. Your main goal is to drive new business through resellers and distribution partnerships. You will thus benefit from developing and maintaining profitable relationships with Lightspeed partners, and manage their sales-pipeline. Your daily tasks involve recruiting, motivating, training, and working with partners to close Lightspeed sales opportunities.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
You have experience selling technology-based solutions through reseller channels, and will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy inside sales environment. Sales management capabilities are required. Compensation involves a competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions.
- Significantly increase channel revenues;
- meet channel sales quotas in assigned geographical regions;
- provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts from channel partners within territory;
- recruit new channel partners; ensure market leading training and support is provided;
- ensure high quality two-way communication between channel partners and Lightspeed;
- provide market feedback to senior management;
- handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience; channel sales experience preferred;
- experience with generating sales forecasts and sales management;
- high degree of initiative and self-direction;
- B2B relationship building skills;
- ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies;
- full working proficiency in French, Italian and English;
- group presentation skills;
- ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with channel partners;
- ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment;
- very structured in your way of working;
- strong positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Mac OS X;
- proficient in German
- knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- retail/e-commerce experience.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party in Amsterdam;
- work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!