We are on the hunt for a full-time Sales Coordinator to be the main resource in coordinating leads, assisting customer inquiries and creating reports. Reporting to the Manager of Account Management. You will play a vital role in ensuring no customer is forgotten whilst providing the best possible experience! Above all, your proactive approach helps you keeping an eye for detail, meeting deadlines and ensuring momentum across the teams.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Keeping track of leads/accounts that come in through the chat system for Customer Growth to ensure proper follow up;
- helping the Customer Growth team improve productivity by responding to customer inquiries and booking demo appointments through the in-product chat system;
- directing the traffic of incoming lead sources and ensuring each lead reaches the right Customer Growth Specialist;
- managing CRM tasks for the team and ensuring that tasks are not overdue;
- assisting the Manager of Account Management in generating reports based on lead sources, performance and results;
- managing partner lead funnels and implementing partner upsell initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English;
- multilingual skills in French and German - a major plus;
- experience with different communication channels (chat, e-mail, …);
- “one-team” spirit. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves to help the team achieve their ambitious sales goals;
- bachelor's degree is preferred;
- a multi-tasker who’s ready to hit the ground running;
- able to work independently without direct supervision.
And what do you get in return?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and much more;
- daily catered lunches and snacks;
- free Friday afternoon drinks;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are;
- whether you're a noob or a veteran, we treat you the same!