Lightspeed is looking for a Frontline Support Specialist to strengthen the Support team. The front-line representative for customers needing assistance, this position is for an experienced computer user with a background in customer service in a technical support role. The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, is familiar with Mac OS X and basic networking, and has a passion for creating great customer experiences.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Provide excellent technical support and customer service to our customers over the phone and via e-mail support tickets;
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution;
- Properly document and track customer issues and resolutions;
- Follow escalation procedures as required;
- Liaise with team leaders to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences;
- Handle miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a technical support role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- Ability to handle multiple incoming telephone calls;
- Effective telephone communication skills, with the ability to conveying a customer-focused attitude;
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Very strong organizational and decision-making skills;
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Mac OS X;
- Proven troubleshooting skills;
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment;
- Verbal and written communication skills in Italian or German.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party in Amsterdam, the bi-annual company barbecues and many more;
- Free monthly Thursday team drinks;
- Work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Contact us and let's have a chat!