Lightspeed is looking for an expert in Marketing Automation to support our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate exhibits strong technical knowledge, hands-on experience with marketing automation software, proven experience implementing complex campaigns and ruthless attention to detail. Reporting into the Director of Website Performance, you will be responsible for best practices, implementation, reporting and optimization for marketing automation initiatives using emails and other communication channels.
If you have a strong proficiency in doing impactful nurturing and a passion for process and automation with a can-do attitude, then we’d love to hear from you!
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Work closely with our other Marketing Automation Specialists to ensure that the baseline of the basic marketing automation processes are running smoothly, including:
- Monitoring email deliverability
- List and preferences management
- Sending batch campaigns
- Testing the different type of content/design/HTML results to increase performance
- Manage the maintenance, development and administration of the marketing automation tool
- Implementing nurturing strategies that will fully optimize lead nurture, customer onboarding, up-sells, and retention opportunities.
- Build, segment and test frameworks for continuous improvement of targeted marketing communications.
- Analyse success of existing streams and improve to support growth
- Manage other projects and tasks as required
- Work and communicate with our global Marketing team and ensure that deliverables are always coordinated and communicated.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing automation and implementing solid nurture campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Experience in using a Marketing Automation tool (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua,..)
- Great attention to details
- Basic HTML skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and a love for teamwork
- Ambition to own projects
- Basic programming skills
- Experience in using Data management platforms (eg: Segment)
- Experience using Salesforce
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in other languages
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!