Lightspeed is seeking a high-energy, driven individual to join our team as a Customer Growth Specialist. Reporting to the Team Lead, Customer Growth, this role is responsible for growing existing accounts by uncovering the customers’ needs and providing a consultative recommendation. The ideal candidate will have account development experience and/or experience selling technology-based solutions. If you’re looking to grow your Sales career, then this is the position for you!
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Identify opportunities and maximize growth for our current customers, primarily through telephone and email communication
- Nurture all inbound leads through to qualification for the account management team
- Create a great impression to our customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Identify customer needs to determine opportunities for upsells and cross-sells
- Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, and chats
- Manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Work with the Team Lead to develop new strategies to grow current sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 1-2 years of retail sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment
- Strong desire to be in technology sales, and a strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Open availability
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS
- Experience working in B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!