Have you ever imagined running an App Store?
Working for Strategic Alliances, we take care of all the necessary and nice-to-have integrations for our Retail & Hospitality POS system plus our diverse ecosystem of eCommerce partners. Our App Store is full of them.
During your six month internship, you’ll be responsible for your own portfolio of eCommerce partners and learn how to manage anything between negotiating new contracts/onboarding/go to market and day to day operations.
Bonus: pick your own vertical of partners based on your experience!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one point of sale system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
Daily tasks and goals:
- App Store Management for the EMEA region;
- Guard app store revenue & partner profitability;
- Direct contact person for your own portfolio of e-commerce partners [externally & internally].
- Design and implement partner on & offboarding best practices in collaboration with the team.
Other exciting stuff:
- Play an important role in different regional, international Lightspeed conferences & events.
What are we searching for in our next colleague?
- Passion for technology
- Feeling comfortable taking the lead in projects
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
What to expect?
- Unlimited experience to gain in a fast-growing global SAAS company
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!