Lightspeed is looking for an energetic, driven, and people-oriented bilingual Recruiter to join the Human Resources Team. Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager in Montreal, in this role you will be responsible for recruiting for a variety of positions within our Sales and Marketing group in North America. We’re looking for a collaborative team member who enjoys recruiting for a variety of high volume roles, finding new and creative ways to identify top talent while delivering a stellar candidate experience, and working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
This is a 16 month maternity leave replacement with possibility of temp to perm.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Meet ongoing hiring targets while maintaining high quality standards
- Review resumes and conduct phone screenings
- Provide top-tier recruitment services and deliver consistent recruitment processes
- Deliver a great candidate experience that represents the Lightspeed culture and vibe
- Attend and coordinate external recruiting events as needed – get people excited to work for Lightspeed!
- Use social media and other tools to actively recruit top talent
- Successful experience managing full cycle recruitment with proven ability to manage different stakeholders and adapt to their needs
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in English and French
- BA in Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- Amazing people skills – people open up to you and love talking with you
- Astute assessment abilities with the ability to accurately assess both job skills and cultural fit
- Commitment to integrity and quality
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Tech savvy
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year.
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!