Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Business Analyst to join IS team. Reporting to the Manager of Information Systems, this role is responsible for performing the business analysis of projects. If you’re curious, ambitious, detail oriented along with a mind for analysis, mapping and automation, then this may be the position for you.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Gathering user requirements from different business units
- Translation and definition of requirements into use cases, flow charts and gap analysis, process mapping includes
- Documentation of current and new systems flows
- Mapping of the process and the data flow (using flowcharts / bpmn)
- Coordination of technical specs with developers
- Preparation of training material of new business flows
- Help to define new models and processes to improve current processes and flows
- Work with an agile scrum team and participate in scrum rituals, e.g. sprint planning etc..
- B.Sc. in Management, Business Technology Management or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in an operational role
- Proven ability to develop flows and building new processes that simplify and facilitate the data journey
- Proven ability to handle urgent situations with calm
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- 3-5 years experience
- Fluency in French
- Experience in SaaS businesses
- Interest in technology
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!