Lightspeed is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team to work on our golf product. As a designer here, you’d play a key role in crafting experiences, interactions and solutions that delight our customers and drive user adoption. You’d touch on all components of product design including user experience, user interface, customer research, ideation, prototyping, testing and validation. You’re also an active and available team member and thrive in problem-solving scenarios. Sound like you?
Chronogolf by Lightspeed provides golf courses manager with the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. We empower business owners with a complete overview of their facility in one place thanks to a platform that manages everything ranging from booking management to customers subscriptions, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Chronogolf has been disrupting the golf market since 2012, bringing a cloud-based solution to an industry relying on on-site hardware.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Work closely with product management and stakeholders, and facilitate user research to identify and define new features
- Own the complete design process for your team from ideation to prototyping, testing, and implementation
- Interact directly with developers and provide documentation to deliver features
- Work closely with our global product design team to help define and refine our visual language and design system
- 5+ years of experience designing and releasing software products and a professional portfolio demonstrating your contribution to those products
- Experience with conducting qualitative and quantitative user research projects
- Experience with prototyping tools and techniques
- Experience working within a product team
- Experience working within a cross-functional development team using Agile methodologies
- Strong visual design skills and proficiency with tools like Sketch
- Education in design, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience working with or owning a design system
- Experience designing a B2B and B2C SaaS products
What's in it for you?
In addition to the perks detailed on the Careers page, you’d get access to:
- A beautiful office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees
- Social events throughout the year
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!