Lightspeed is seeking a high-energy, driven individual to join our team as a Customer Growth Specialist. Reporting to the Team Lead, Customer Growth, this role is responsible for growing existing accounts by uncovering the customers’ needs and providing a consultative recommendation. The ideal candidate will have account development experience and/or experience selling technology-based solutions. If you’re looking to grow your Sales career, then this is the position for you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers andr estaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place thanks to Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Identify opportunities and maximize growth for our current customers, primarily through telephone and email communication
- Nurture all inbound leads through to qualification for the account management team
- Create a great impression to our customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Identify customer needs to determine opportunities for upsells and cross-sells
- Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, and chats
- Manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Work with the Team Lead to develop new strategies to grow current sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 1-2 years of retail sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment
- Strong desire to be in technology sales, and a strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Open availability
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS
- Experience working in B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
And what about the rest?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!