The Support Specialist in IS is responsible for providing support, administration, troubleshooting and end user training for Lightspeed’s Internal tools and systems, including our CRM tool (Salesforce.com). In addition, the Support Specialist will be responsible for analyzing and overseeing the implementation of optimized business processes and workflows with our internal systems to improve end user effectiveness and experience.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - businesses who process transactions use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Create and set up new user accounts in SalesForce.com and Lightspeed’s internal systems;
- Audit and manage user permissions, roles and sharing rules.
- Handle all employee calls and inquiries pertaining to functional use and technical support of Salesforce.com and document issues using Jira, escalate issues as required;
- Conduct training for all new CRM feature releases.
- Develop and document all internal processes for the administration and use of Salesforce.com;
- Work closely with the Sales Operations department;
- Set up and maintenance of automated flows, queues, assignment rules, page layouts;
- Arrange periodic user acceptance testing (UAT) for system fixes and enhancements;
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help internal employees.
- Create knowledge-based documentation material dedicated towards operational efficiency
- Post-Secondary Education in a business related or IT discipline
- Experience working in Customer Service or Technical Support.
- Excellent experience working with a CRM tool and understanding of workflows.
- Self-starting and detail-oriented with great communication skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Experience with Salesforce.com is an asset (including certifications)
- Technical aptitude and confidence working with technology
- Understanding of database concepts and SQL/SOQL
- Salesforce Administration experience
When you aren’t providing support to Lightspeeders?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!