Lightspeed is seeking a full-time energetic, sales-driven, and customer-centric Sales Coordinator in our Montreal office. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, this role is responsible for supporting our growing sales team and working with our customers to resolve billing and subscription inquiries. We’re looking for an organized, technical and ambitious team member who enjoys fast-paced and challenging environments.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place thanks to Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Provide insight and support to members of the Sales department
- Review, consolidate and reconcile orders, contracts and payments
- Collaborate with suppliers for hardware purchasing and returns (RMAs)
- Ensure the integrity of sales and subscription data for reporting purposes
- Validate and update customer account information
- Work with customers to resolve billing and subscriptions inquiries
- Ensure that sales comply Accounting and Finance
- Prepare reports to monitor and boost team efficiency and streamline daily operations
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- Manage sales projects as required
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative or sales support role
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Remarkable communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Recognized knack for problem-solving
- Comfortable in technical environments
- Degree in business, management information systems, or related field
- Fluency in French
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Retail or Restaurant experience
And the rest?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!