NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 2,500 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more information, visit www.nuorder.com
NuORDER is seeking an EMEA Account Executive to join our team in Paris. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic sales professional to play a key role in the success of a fast growing technology company. There is a significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward. You will take the lead in performing demos of the NuORDER SaaS platform with VPs and C-level executives at leading fashion brands located in the EMEA market.
- Self-prospect key targeted accounts to schedule discovery and demo calls
- Conduct discovery with all new prospects to understand needs
- Run web-based demos and diagnostic meetings highlighting solutions that map to potential client needs
- Discuss deals with key internal NuORDER resources to successfully win large pieces of business
- Plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Provide constant feedback to improve NuORDER technology and wear non-sales hat as needed
- Attend industry-specific trade shows and events to build brand awareness and generate sales qualified opportunities
What it takes to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 5 years of closing experience in SaaS environment is required
- Manage sales-cycle and promote NuORDER solutions, predominantly via web based demos
- Operate in the high-capacity of a monthly cadence and monthly quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Lead generation experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Salesforce to accurately forecast sales activity and pipeline in SFDC
- Ability to present in-person the NuORDER product and value proposition to C-level and VP-level audiences
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career at other SaaS companies
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with health insurance, a pension plan, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.
À propos de nous
Propulsant les commerces qui sont le moteur de l’économie mondiale, la plateforme de commerce tout-en-un de Lightspeed aide les commerçants à innover afin de simplifier, adapter et offrir des expériences client exceptionnelles. Notre solution infonuagique transforme et unifie les opérations en ligne et hors ligne, les ventes omnicanaux, l’expansion avec de nouveaux emplacements, les paiements internationaux, les solutions financières et la connexion aux réseaux de fournisseurs.