We’re building an unparalleled People & Culture team and shaping the future of Lightspeed. Lightspeed has a presence all over the globe, and we’re continuing to expand our reach. As a HR generalist (People Business Partner) supporting our French office, you will be a central part of the success of our team having a direct impact on our ability to retain and grow the best talent to build our company. You will report directly to the Manager People Business Partner EMEA and the dotted line to the Director, Global Payroll.
What we need from you:
People Business partner
- Strategic partnership with the business by being fully embedded within your region by understanding current business needs and by anticipating future requirements
- In partnership with our centers of expertise, identify innovative solutions that positively impact the employee experience
- Influence lasting change and play a critical role in enhancing leadership effectiveness, including the enablement of business leaders to cultivate an effective leadership pipeline.
- Drive employee related initiatives with your communication, coaching and influencing skills
- Take on any additional special projects as required by your client groups or P&C team
- Help build organizational health by providing insightful data to guide decision making and proactive solutioning.
- Take on any additional special projects as required by your client groups or P&C teamBring your expertise in HR processes and policies in France & Swiss
- Implement new benefits and best practises in France & Swiss
Payroll, benefits and policies area:
- The Payroll Specialist ensures all matters related to payroll are handled completely, effectively, timely, and according to our code of conduct.
- French & Swiss payroll knowledge: Management of payroll and associated benefits (DPAE, Swiss pension system, mutual
- insurance, provident fund, lunch cheques, absences etc.)
- Coordinate taxes at source monthly statements to Tax Authorities, related bills handling and contacts with Tax Authorities
- Manage sickness and accidents loss of income indemnities, coordinating with HRBPs and external insurances
- Process data input, establish and maintain payroll records, and analyze payroll related information to ensure accurate payroll in line with the legislation of France & Swiss knowledge in social relations: Organization and follow-up of the life of the CSE, participation and organization of meetings, drafting of minutes, ("procès-verbaux")
- Research discrepancies in payroll information and/or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to
- Prepares and submits statutory declarations (monthly/quarterly) for Authorities (DSN, URSSAF, Pensions, Welfare & Health insurance contributions)
- Assisting Director, Payroll with auditors' requests (both internal and external)
- Ensure compliance with the principles and policies of the Company and with the Swiss & France legislation on social insurances, family allowances, tax at source, etc.
- Be the point of contact to facilitate payroll troubleshooting for a wide range of payroll related questions
What you bring:
- Proven experience in a Business Partner function within a software technology company
- Comprehensive understanding of French and Swiss Labor law (complex dismissals)
- Experience in payroll & benefits
- Expertise in people integration projects
- Ability to thrive in rapidly-changing environment;
- Fully bilingual (French and English); excellent communication skills
Who you are:
You are a strong influencer and not afraid to push back for the good of our employees and the company. You can drive initiatives from start to finish all the while understanding their impact on the business. You have an eye for detail and have a structured way of working
What’s in It for You?
You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced, industry leading global organization headquartered in the Canadian market. You will be exposed to and have autonomy to solve challenging problems that enable the company to grow and succeed. You will learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark. This role is at the heart of building our company with new At lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities!
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Get the opportunity to work with our biggest, high-profile customers.
- Learn from our industry-leading team.
- Development of very high traffic products, used at the global scale.
- Exposure to modern and proven technology.
- Tons of growth opportunities in technical or people management roles.
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders.
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company.
À propos de nous
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE : LSPD) dynamise les entreprises qui constituent le pilier de l'économie mondiale.
Notre plateforme de commerce unique transforme et unifie les opérations numériques et physiques en permettant les ventes multicanaux, l'expansion vers de nouveaux sites, les paiements mondiaux, les solutions financières et la connexion aux réseaux de fournisseurs. Grâce à la plateforme de commerce Lightspeed, les commerçants du secteur de la vente au détail et de l'hôtellerie peuvent créer des entreprises prospères pour l'avenir.
Lightspeed, dont le siège social se trouve à Montréal, bénéficie de la confiance des entreprises locales favorites, où la communauté va faire ses achats et déguster sa gastronomie. Lightspeed possède des bureaux au Canada, aux États-Unis, en Europe, et dans la région APAC.
Nous sommes passionnés par l'idée de permettre aux gens de faire leur meilleur travail. Nous sommes aussi de grands rêveurs et nous recherchons des personnes qui font de même. Chez nous, les étapes de la carrière sont fréquentes et nous les célébrons toutes. Venez travailler avec nous et découvrez où votre carrière vous mènera chez Lightspeed!