Join our mission to build out communities as Head of Sales for France. We believe that commerce powers communities. We are passionate about people and technology, and how that combination helps businesses to grow and be compelling in an ever changing challenging environment. Reporting to the SVP/MD of EMEA, you will be responsible for owning revenue generation in the French market through the delivery and execution of the international sales teams.
With experience in selling technology-based solutions and a high-energy personality, you will thrive in our fast-paced Inside Sales environment and help us build out remarkable growth across the regions of France.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Within our continuing growth throughout EMEA, you will be responsible for the success of Lightspeed’s expansion in the markets of France. To meet and exceed sales quotas, you will manage the full sales cycle for SMB in these markets.
- Become Subject Matter Expert of Lightspeed products to understand how Lightspeed’s suite of products can be applied to all stages of sales accounts –attracting, engaging, converting, growing and retaining accounts;
- Push new ways of management, bring inspiration to develop new ways of challenges and incentives to drive performance and growing teams;
- Provide Sales Leadership to an international team of 9+ Sales professionals;
- Develop and structure accurate forecasts and manage sales activities in Salesforce;
- Successfully deliver subscription revenue against monthly, quarterly and annual targets;
- Own hiring and staffing according to territory plans & needs of business development within the French Market;
- Manage individual performances and build out high class engaged sales teams;
- Provide training and coach to achieve targets or raise the bar;
- Know the specifics of each market; identify market trends and potential, develop pipelines and initiate actions for the team to grasp opportunities. As one of the team, you join the action and provide assistance where needed.
What about your team?
As part of the management team for Sales EMEA, you will be in close contact with senior management and actively contribute as an expert of insights of local business strategies. You will be part of the full sales cycle and expand local growth of; Account Management, Partnerships, Customer Success and Operations teams. The Lightspeed sales team is a group of experienced business developers passionate about entrepreneurship, technology and, above all else, our customers.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- High interest for new technologies;
- Experience with Salesforce.com; pipeline management, forecasting and reporting;
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives. You know how to make your team hungry and hit targets as well as taking their input!
- Experience with and solid understanding of quoting, invoicing, and purchasing;
- Proven track record of successfully selling into the FR market;
- Full professional proficiency in English and French;
- Open availability - Ready to get started with flexibility to travel regularly.
You will definitely stand out if you bring:
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS;
- Experience with SaaS;
- Retail and/or Restaurant experience;
- Understanding of accounting principles;
- Database, POS, or ERP system experience.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package with base salary and rewarding bonus opportunity. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive. We are open to discuss other workplace benefits including; flexible working hours, autonomy in working and holidays.
We’ve been successful at empowering employees to take ownership of their work and the results they deliver, so we plan on continuing to trust you to have great autonomy. As Head of Sales - France you’ll be a highly valued contributor to our EMEA Sales Leadership team. This is a great opportunity for you to actively take ownership of sales and impact our global growth journey.
If this all sounds good and you are looking to make an impact in our dynamic, rewarding, fast growing company: Apply and let’s meet!
À propos de nous
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) fournit aux petites et moyennes entreprises ses plateformes de commerce omniprésentes basées sur le cloud dans plus de 100 pays à travers le monde. Grâce à ses systèmes de points de vente intelligents, évolutifs et fiables, Lightspeed offre des solutions tout-en-un qui aident les restaurants et les détaillants à vendre sur plusieurs canaux, à gérer leurs opérations, à établir un lien avec les consommateurs, à accepter des paiements et à faire croître leur entreprise.
Lightspeed, dont le siège social se trouve à Montréal, au Canada, bénéficie de la confiance des entreprises locales favorites, où la communauté va faire ses achats et déguster sa gastronomie. Lightspeed possède des bureaux au Canada, aux États-Unis, en Europe et en Australie.
Nous sommes passionnés par l'idée de permettre aux gens de faire leur meilleur travail. Venez travailler avec nous et découvrez ce que vous pouvez faire !