Lightspeed is seeking a full-time ERP Analyst to join our Finance team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, possesses strong organizational and language skills, and has a passion to deliver clean and elegant solutions. As the ERP Analyst, you will work under the guidance of the ERP Specialist and work directly with all teams of the Finance department to help them achieve higher performance by using the ERP system to its fullest potential.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Implement improvements in the usage of the ERP system, such as bank and credit card reconciliation, entry and import of Vendor Bills and Expense Reports.
- Improve and train users for self-sufficiency on data extraction and reporting.
- Investigate data issues with the Finance team, apply corrections to data, identify the root cause and develop process / system improvements with our Information Systems team.
- Maintain and optimize Master Data: Chart of Accounts, Items, Entities, Currencies.
- Maintain and develop scripts in the ERP to improve the user experience and automation.
- Produce clear, well-structured documentation that supports reporting needs and audit processes.
- Accounting knowledge – you’ll have to talk to the accounting team and fully understand their needs.
- Strong interest in growing your mastery over the Netsuite ERP System.
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Being tech-savvy.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with data.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Previous experience with Netsuite OneWorld. Any of: General Accounting, Order Management, Revenue Recognition, EFT Payments, Allocations, Tax.
- Previous experience with SuiteScript 2.0.
- Experience with data ETL, CSV imports.
- Previous experience in a Finance/Accounting department: general Accounting, Accounts Receivable, intercompany entries.
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!