Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Outbound Field Account Executives who are empowering restaurants to simplify and scale their operations through restaurant technology.
** Please note, this role is based in Vancouver, BC. **
What you’ll be doing:
- Hands on coaching of your team to build a customer first sales experience while they showcase the Lightspeed platform to restaurateurs
- Coach your team on how to conduct efficient prospecting, walk-ins and live demos
- Spend your time in the field empowering your team to generate interest in Lightspeed through walk-ins and customized outreach
- Utilize Salesforce to report on forecasting, analyze conversion rates and additional Account Executive activity metrics
- Responsible for the new business targets for your team
- Grow your territories by expanding customer base and continue to hire and build your field sales team
- Partner cross functionally with product, customer success, implementation, and other internal teams
What you need to bring:
- Experience hiring, leading and coaching a team of account executives
- Management of a full cycle sales team from prospecting to closing
- Experience using Salesforce for reporting and forecasting
- Experience within SaaS, hospitality or restaurants a plus
- A passion for being in the field with your team, outbound sales experience a must
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy & healthy!
- Lightspeed RSU program (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Possibility for transit fees to be covered
- Paid Leave Assistance for new Parents
- LinkedIn Learning License
- Paid Volunteer Day
….and so much more!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.