Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We have bike enthusiasts, foodies, video game heroes, dog and cat lovers, movie buffs, musicians, and every variety of people. Lightspeed was founded on the principles of diversity and inclusion and our daily practices and interactions reflect this commitment everyday. Wherever you look, you will find a friend in Lightspeed. If you’re keen to join, we’re looking for a System Configuration Specialist (Permanent work from home) to join our team in Manila.
As a crucial member of our organization, your role will be central in turning Lightspeed's vision for future business processes into a seamless reality within our internal systems. Working closely alongside a dedicated team of skilled systems experts, you will be developing business solutions and enhancing systems (such as Zendesk, Intercom, etc.) according to stakeholder needs. You will be responsible for overseeing initiatives from the prototype, design, configuration, development, and delivery stages. In this role, you will aim to provide an excellent user experience for employees across various functions, ultimately benefiting our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing solutions and optimizing systems (e.g., Zendesk, Intercom, etc.) based on stakeholder requirements.
- Collaborating with Product managers, Software Developers, and other stakeholders throughout the solutioning process to ensure appropriate functionality.
- Aligning business processes with industry best practices.
- Monitoring and analyzing Zendesk metrics and performance indicators to identify trends, areas of improvement, and optimize the customer support experience.
- Staying informed about customer support trends and emerging technologies to recommend and implement improvements to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Implementing and supporting new system rollouts, as well as all required maintenance and upgrades, in addition to recommendations for process improvements.
- Creating and maintaining thorough, up-to-date technical systems documentation.
- Assisting during UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and training sessions.
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven track record delivering successful business solutions
- Extensive experience in technical analysis, system design, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation, task estimation, maintenance and support
- In-depth knowledge of Zendesk functionalities, including ticketing workflows, automations, triggers, and reporting (Zendesk Support Certification or completed Zendesk Support training is a bonus)
- Experience with integrations and/or familiarity with Zendesk REST API is a bonus!
Our hiring process is very straightforward. You’ll undergo a preliminary video screening and the whole process will be conducted at the comfort of your own home, through Zoom or Google Meet. No need to go through Manila's heavy traffic!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a permanent work from home environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits you can enjoy from day One (1):
- HMO for you and your 2 dependents
- Vacation and Sick Leaves
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Reimbursable Allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn’s courses and classes
- Free access to Mental Health support and coaching services
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
Not yet convinced?
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.