Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Partner Development Manager to join our Hospitality Partnerships team in APAC. You will be responsible for developing new strategic partnerships that drive business growth and strengthen the Lightspeed brand.
Partner Development Managers have a deep understanding of a partner’s goals, products and technology, as well as an understanding of the wider hospitality and retail industries.
Reporting to the Manager of Partnerships in APAC, you will be responsible for attracting new partners, maintaining a strong pipeline and representing Lightspeed's thriving partner network.
What you’ll be doing:
- Shape and execute the partnership development strategy in region
- Be comfortable with outbound prospecting to develop new commercial partnerships that drive merchants to Lightspeed
- Develop a deep understanding of a potential partner’s commercial aims, ambitions and pain points, ensuring that this aligns with Lightspeed’s target customer
- Provide pipeline reports, including forecasts both internally and to partners
- Ability to demonstrate Lightspeed’s product suite, showcasing key product features
- Be familiar with current trends, patterns, and events occurring within the wider hospitality and technology industries
- Represent Lightspeed at relevant industry events
And a little bit of…
- Keeping abreast of current trends, patterns, and events within the wider hospitality and technology industries
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders and acting as an advocate for your propsective partners within the Lightspeed organisation
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- 3+ years of partnerships / channel and/or business development experience
- A high degree of initiative, a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with potential partners
- Strong positive attitude
- A team player that is comfortable working with a cross-functional team
- Excellent communications, organisation, project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Resourceful, adaptable and flexible – “finds a way”
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Awesome office space located in Southbank, VIC
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.