Support Specialist - French Speaking
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
As part of Lightspeed’s Support team, you will be the first point of contact with our customers, and therefore you will be dealing with a wide variety of requests. This in turn allows you to work closely with multiple different teams at Lightspeed. We believe that customer support is more than just providing answers to our customers' questions, so together with the team you also focus on constantly improving our product.
We’d like you to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business to ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success.
Our customers' success is our success.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will support our customers fully in all questions regarding our product and answer their inquiries via telephone, chat and e-mail (inbound);
- You will keep a documentation of all requests in our ticket system and find the right solutions on your own;
- You will be the interface between the customer and our various departments;
- Provide excellent customer experience through technical support;
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution;
- Properly document and track customer issues and resolutions;
- Follow escalation procedures as required;
- Liaise with team leaders to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences;
- Handle miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management;
What you need to bring:
Our team is responsible for providing customer support for Worldwide business customers and guarantee an amazing customer experience. We are looking for bilingual French and English speakers who have a passion for Customer Support to join this team full-time on day-time shifts from Monday - Sunday.
We're looking for a Support Specialist who has experience with the following:
- Experience of customer service, ideally in a technical environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (written and verbal);
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on customer service;
- Proven troubleshooting skills, especially when dealing with new or complex issues;
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Passion in technology;
- Working knowledge of Mac OS and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Hospitality experience;
- German written and verbal communication skills;
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in It for You?
- Unlimited Annual Leave with our PTO scheme
- £400 annually towards Health and Wellbeing
- Dental cover
- Private healthcare
- Optical cover
- Opportunity to join a growing team, in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Work with a team of incredibly talented and forward-thinking people!
- Work for a team that values hard work, and knows how to celebrate the wins
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
In short, an opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.