Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
For our German team we are looking for a Field Implementation Consultant based in or around Munich. Lightspeed is seeking a customer service-oriented individual to provide on-site service and technical assistance for our Point of Sale products. The main industry we are involved in is Hospitality including restaurants, hotels and bars. This is a position that will require you to be able to travel and take ownership of interesting projects. This person will play a key role in representing Lightspeed in Germany, leveraging the social nature of the industry to help promote the product and grow our customer base by the exceptional service being delivered.
We’d like you to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business to ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success.
Our customers' success is our success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project manage rollouts of multiple locations across regions
- Travel to customers’ locations to help with implementation and provide technical support;
- Plan and organize training sessions with business owners, management team, and/or staff;
- Provide key Lightspeed Partners with support & timely training when needed;
- Guide customers through their setup, implementations and integrations; follow up with key customers;
- Create a long term relationship with our Key Mid Market customers in your region
- Install/troubleshoot networking devices including routers and wireless access points;
- Document and track key customer installation, network details, schematics and other on-site services;
- Communicate with our development team regarding current and ongoing customer and product issues;
- Represent Lightspeed as company ambassadors for all new and existing customers;
What you need to bring:
We’re a team of 20 people located across Europe and the UK. Our team is responsible for providing customer support for European strategic business customers and guaranteeing an amazing customer experience. This is a role based in or around Munich (Germany), the right candidate must live in commutable distance from Munich due to the nature of the role. Our goal is to make every Mid Market customer a Lightspeed Ambassador.
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry (restaurants, hotels, ect.);
- Ability to travel to customer’s sites, your area will be defined in advance;
- Highly organized, self-motivated and self-educated; you will manage your own schedule;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and German
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on customer service;
- Experience at project management of larger projects
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Passion for technology
- Technical or Hardware installation/support
- Networking fundamental knowledge
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. We can offer full technical training for the right candidate, if you want to learn we are here to help you grow 😉
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Company pension program
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Language classes & LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.