Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Partner Billing Specialist to join our growing Partnerships team. You will impact our growth, and be responsible for managing key performance metrics and providing analysis to support strategic and operational decision making. You will design and maintain dashboards, reports, process/workflows and automations in order to drive efficiencies and continuous improvement for the NoAm Partnerships business unit. This position can be based in Montreal or Toronto.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with the implementation of new processes, workflows, procedures and playbooks;
- Generate recurring sales reports to share with our white and grey label partners
- Reconcile sales data from our partners to ensure we are being billed or being billed accurate amounts
- Defining SOP for different partner types (i.e.: unilateral vs bi-lateral referral, ecosystem, wl/gl)
- First line of approval for invoices from and to partners
- Leverage metrics and data analysis to deliver meaningful insights and identify improvement opportunities;
- Partner with cross functional teams to optimize tools and answer key questions;
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
The partnership team is one of a kind, we are the commercial team with a very large focus and strong connection to the product and its newest features. You will work closely and across multiple departments to help oversee operational requests from start to finish
- You are an independent, entrepreneurial thinker, who seeks solutions to problems and keeps in mind the needs of our team, our customers, the partner and the market;
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time and energy, even under high-pressure situations;
- Confident navigating Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and other CRMs;
- Must have a solid foundation of root cause analysis leading to process improvements;
- Strong background in operational analytics to assist in defining efficient processes/workflows and drive much needed enhancements;
- Must work well independently and in groups;
- Demonstrates ability to communicate and work accordingly with other departments;
- You are resourceful and adopt not a “can-do” but a “will-do” attitude, and are willing to think way outside the box in order to get the job done;
- Tactical and strategic abilities;
- You are a true motivator with positive energy to fit this vibrant sales/tech team.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- SaaS sales experience;
- Experience with the partnership ecosystem
- Executive presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs, now more than ever, is what Lightspeed stands for and what you can contribute to;
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy & healthy;
- Lightspeed equity incentive plan (RSUs) - we are all owners!
- Lightspeed PX (People Experience) - choose where you work!
- Unlimited paid time off policy (FPTO)
- Immediate access to health insurance
- Employer RRSP contribution (Canada)
- Paid parental leave top-up program
- Access to virtual healthcare services via app
- Access to virtual mental health services via app
- Health and wellness credit of $500 per year
- Laptop and other IT equipment provided
- Employee referral program
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Paid volunteer day
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.