Lightspeed is seeking a Launch Coordinator, Payments to join our Launch Services Team. As a member of the Launch Services team, you will be the main point of contact for customers during their Lightspeed Payments onboarding journey, starting with outreach to schedule onboarding and conducting training and configurations required to get them up to speed and functional on our payments platform.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- All day-to-day activities associated with the onboarding of customers on Lightspeed Payments;
- Proactively reaching out to customers via phone and email to coordinate their onboarding
- Scheduling customer orientation sessions
- Setting up payments hardware via remote sessions
- Training customers on payments work flows and reporting
- Ensuring that all customers get up running on Payments in a timely manner
- Core KPIs related to Payments;
- Total number of onboarded Payments customers
- Time to transactional for the Existing customer funnel
- Prioritize cases based on customers GTV or projected GTV
- Manage multiple intake sources including; Salesforce case queues, inbound/outbound calls, Zendesk queues, and internal requests from other team members/departments.
- Maintain detailed documentation of customer interactions across various internal tools in order to track follow-ups with customers, and ensure transparency across the department.
- Monitor the progress of our customers and work closely with other departments to help at-risk customers achieve their desired outcome.
- Adapt to evolving environments, responsibilities and tackle new challenges!
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 1+ years of experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Experience in training, teaching, onboarding or facilitating orientation sessions
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and teach tech concepts
- Basic understanding of the Retail/Hospitality industry
- Polished overall communication skills including phone manners
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch and/or German
- Good spoken and written English
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of Mac OS X, iOS, G Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Acuity or ChurnZero
- Previous experience in a technical role (software, IT, tech support)
- Good understanding of Point of Sale technologies
- Work Experience in the Retail/Hospitality industry
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.