Lightspeed develops unified POS-systems which helps retail & e-сommerce, restaurants, golf clubs transform and unify digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks.
We are looking for Junior QA Specialist to join our product Lightspeed eCom in Tbilisi.
Lightspeed eCom (ex-Ecwid) is an e-commerce platform. We provide a way for creatives and small business owners all over the world to create online stores without programmers and designers.
The quality of our product is our top priority. And for us it stands for fault tolerance, high-speed operation, absence of mistakes and buggs.
Quality Assurance (QA) engineer for us is more than just a tester. It’s our special culture. When you join our QA Team you start to grow and develop your professional skills, and our software develops with you alongside.
What we expect from our QA engineer:
- Analytical mind: when you can notice non-obvious things, see mistakes and shortcomings, have a sense of beauty.
- Responsibility: always take the initiative and responsibility for your everyday tasks, finish what you started.
- Fluent English to communicate with the global team.
It will be nice if you:
- Are familiar with developer tools (вкладки Elements, Console, Network, Application) — you can read about them before the interview.
- To look for problems and bugs in the platform that users may encounter and help developers find solutions to the issues
- To report and document bugs and issues
- To help troubleshoot issues
- To bring our product to its highest level
What we offer:
- Flexibility. We work mostly from the office but can also work from home in case we have to meet a courier or a service worker.
- Onboarding. We are always willing to share our knowledge, we have bootcamps and will never leave you with your problems or questions.
- We have a concierge service. If you need to meet someone at the airport, get delivery, even change tires on your car, we have a Team which will do that for you.
- We care. We provide Macbooks for our team members so they can take it anywhere and work from any place. We provide training and educational materials to keep everyone updated.
- Everyone matters. Day by day we improve all our products and our processes. We have a big global team and flexible work culture that provides many opportunities to grow and develop your career.
- We are reliable. Lightspeed was founded in 2004 and remains profitable and self-sustaining. Lightspeed is a public company and we provide RSU for our employees. We have a head office in Montreal, Canada and now we are opening offices in Tbilisi and Yerevan. We also have more than 25 offices all over the world from France to New Zealand. You can read more about our history here: Wikipedia — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightspeed_(company)
The first step to apply for this position is to answer the following questions from our test assignment
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.