Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We are looking for a Product Adoption Specialist to join our Customer Management team based in Montreal for our golf product. You will be responsible for conducting product orientation sessions for existing customers along with the Account Managers (AM). A large focus will be on working in tandem with AMs to resolve a customer’s ongoing issues as well as establish long-term workflows. Your day-to-day will consist of either troubleshooting/ deescalating or reporting any issues that might come up in sessions hosted primarily by the AM.
About our team
Be part of the golf technology revolution by providing the best service and technology in the industry to golf courses across the globe! Our customer management team is driven, resolution oriented and always willing to go the extra mile. So, if you are looking to come to work and work with incredible people every day, you have come to the right place.
What you’ll be doing:
- Educating and training customers on use of the Golf +POS settings and specialized workflows to accommodate what they are trying to achieve
- Implementing new features should there be an upsell made by the AM
- Working as a product expert in training sessions and having a retention-focused approach to ensure the customer is adopting the software as intended
- Working closely with AM and cross-departmentally with the Customer Success, Support, and Product teams to enable and improve the product features
- Evaluating customer comprehension and adjusting teaching methods to empower a vast array of personalities and learning styles
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and identifying what workflows can be implemented post-sales to ultimately maintain customer satisfaction
- Logging meetings with customers to provide visibility to the AM on the CSAT of the customer
- Positioning the product, add-ons and integrations such that it will help the customer fulfill their operational needs
What you need to bring:
- Experience in customer-facing activities
- Experience in training, teaching, onboarding or facilitating orientation sessions
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and teach tech concepts
- Strong problem-solving skills that will ensure these customers use their POS to its intended design
- Critical thinking
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Previous experience in a technical role (software, IT, tech support)
- Previous experience in the golf industry
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, basic formulas)
- Understand the sales cycle and customer journey in a SaaS environment.
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute tasks within short timelines
- You are able to multitask effectively, and remain highly organized, while managing multiple communication channels and customer accounts
- You are results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a passion for people
- You are autonomous, but know how to work in a team
- You are curious by nature, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo and explore innovative ways of doing what you do best
- You demonstrate a strong attention to detail
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.