Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed Hospitality sells point of sale solutions to restaurants and cafes around the world. As part of this exciting team, you will work on our new flagship global product, while keeping the lights on for one of our smaller regional offerings.
Our team is responsible for the design, build and operation of Lightspeed’s product infrastructure. We collaborate with teams across the company to make this happen, from product and technology, to IT, finance, and beyond.
- Initiate and contribute to continuous improvement of our software delivery processes and practices in a multi-location, multidisciplinary team to empower and accelerate product development
- Use automation extensively to design, configure, manage, and monitor systems in support of our product development teams
- Design and architect operational solutions with the specific goal of increasing the standardization, automation, repeatability, cost-efficiency and consistency of operational tasks
- Adhere to and advocate for best practices, including Infrastructure as Code, monitoring, high availability, disaster recovery, security, and DevOps methodologies
- Provide timely assistance and remediation solutions during critical situations and production incidents to help resolve service problems (You will be on call for periods of time)
- Good understanding of Agile development and continuous delivery best practices, software engineering tools, processes, methods and testing
- Strong experience with Linux & Docker setups
- Experience with Configuration management tools: Ansible/Puppet/Salt/…
- Experience with datastores: MySQL, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Postgres
- Experience with monitoring tooling: ELK, Netdata, Icinga
- Strong “Automate All The Things” mindset
- Good experience provisioning and managing infrastructures with high availability constraints
- Good communication skills in English and Russian
What´s in for you?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Development of very high traffic products, used at the global scale
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Opportunity to learn and expand your skill set
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Become a valued part of the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.