Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Mid-Market Outbound Sales Development Representative to join our growing NuOrder team. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the sales department. In this role, you will be the first point of contact that our potential customers will have throughout their experience with our sales team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting and Identifying new business, primarily through telephone and email communication, by reaching out to mid-market companies' decision makers in order to present our services
- Connect with high-influence executives from top retail brands in North America
- Engage and qualify new leads via phone and email
- Book & ensure attendance of demos with our Enterprise Account Executives with prospective customers
- Curating and iterating on outreach practices and messaging
- Work with the marketing team and the sales team to develop new strategies to grow our sales pipeline
- Consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
What you’ll be bringing:
- Experience in Outbound or Mid-Market sales, working in a target-based environment
- Retail experience;
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Tech savvy, but able to understand people who are not
- Proficiency in English
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with Retail supplier networks & inventory management
- Experience in technology (software, mobile or other) an asset
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Competitive benefits + more!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.