As our newest Marketing Manager for the Hospitality industry within the DACH region, you will develop and head up regional lead generation strategies through online and offline marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Marketing - Hospitality, you will be responsible for designing, planning and executing your quarterly and yearly marketing roadmap on time, and to budget. Working in close collaboration with our Performance Marketing, Design, Content and Customer Growth teams you’ll be responsible for driving TOFU growth, optimizing conversions through the funnel, and working on brand campaigns.
The ideal candidate is data driven and technical on one side, and on another, exhibits strong strategic thinking, experience in crafting world-class marketing campaigns and has the energy and drive to own projects from ideation to execution.
What you’ll be doing:
Hospitality Marketing Campaign and Commercial Ownership:
- Developing and owning the tactical execution of the regional annual/quarterly marketing roadmap, seasonal campaigns and other projects to drive pipeline and revenue for the business, grow brand and product awareness.
- Together with the regional Performance Marketing Team, sharing the ownership of all regional lead acquisition and revenue targets.
- Collaborating with Performance Marketing to increase engagement and conversion of always-on acquisition campaigns, media buy, paid and organic social campaigns.
- Ultimately owning the Lightspeed messaging in your market by reviewing/editing/writing different content formats: emails, blogs, content for events, sales enablement, etc.
- Working closely with the company’s Hospitality Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and ad-hoc promos where necessary.
- Supporting the development of customer marketing activities, including marketing automation programmes, to upsell and retain existing customers.
- Measuring, evaluating and iterating campaigns based on their performance. Overseeing optimization and measurement of customer acquisition, cross-sell initiatives, and remarketing in order to deliver incremental sales, and enable consumer loyalty.
- Continually reviewing internal and external data sources to identify growth and expansion opportunities.
- Collaborating with the EMEA Director of Marketing - Hospitality to set and own the regional marketing budget; own the monthly budget reconciliation and actualisation.
- Supporting new product and feature release and channel activation
- Be the hospitality marketing expert for your markets, stay updated on the latest trends and market opportunity, and collaborate with the Senior PR Manager/Content specialist to seize relevant opportunities.
- Have full visibility and knowledge of your customer base, segment, buyer-personas and suggest relevant case studies to promote the Lightspeed brand across channels.
Market Penetration and Brand Partnerships:
- Putting in place market penetration strategies for the Hospitality industry in your market
- Collaborating with the Events Marketing Team to identify, evaluate and oversee the hospitality trade shows and events strategy. Execute digital and physical events when required/needed.
- Ideating and executing co-branding campaign with the regional Lightspeed Partners (eg. co-exibithing, sponsoring events, product roadshows, webinars, content and back linking, joint social media campaigns, sales & networking events).
- Working with the Growth Marketing team to implement digital brand awareness campaigns and measure their ROI.
- Building an amazing brand identity in industry and trade publications.
- Collaborating with the Corporate Communications team and the local PR agency to push the relevant buy-lines to media agencies, suggest PR initiatives, and identify the key customers and stories to enhance company PR.
- Supporting the development of a go-to market plan for M&As, brand sunsets, and product launches.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 5+ years experience in campaign marketing, brand development and activation, strategic marketing;
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken;
- Solid experience developing and leading marketing roadmaps, campaigns and projects from customer insight to ideation and execution;
- A strategic and analytical mind with a customer-centric focus and ownership mentality to deliver on business objectives and high-growth targets;
- Strong mastery for identifying marketing opportunities for new customer acquisition and for growing an existing customer base;
- Excellent collaborator with experience working with Product, Marketing and Sales leaders of various levels;
- Strong project management and communication skills to lead and influence multiple stakeholders to meet project objectives and deadlines;
- Ability to write data-driven marketing briefs to inform and demonstrate the ROI of the marketing campaigns to launch - translate the brief into clear marketing deliverables and Jira tickets;
- Superior analytical skills with proven data tools experience including Salesforce, Looker, etc;
- No-limits mindset, creative flair, initiative and positive attitude to convince and lead people and teams from different departments.
Even better if you have...
What’s in it for You?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment (both hours and location!);
- Generous vacation days allotment, with the possibility of FPTO (country-dependant);
- Competitive salary, coupled with a performance bonus and Health & Wellness benefits;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Get the opportunity to work with our biggest, high-profile customers;
- Learn from our industry-leading team;
- Development of very high traffic products, used at the global scale;
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- Tons of growth opportunities in technical or people management roles;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth tech company.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.