Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our high performing Hospitality sales team in North America. Reporting to the Manager of the Account Executive team, you will be responsible for driving revenue through phone and email correspondence, as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers. Your ultimate goal is to build solutions for restaurateurs who are looking to adopt Lightspeed for their business.
We’re looking for an energetic sales professional with experience selling technology-based solutions, and who will not be afraid of a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. As an ambitious and successful individual, you will have access to significant earning potential with uncapped commission!
What you’ll be doing:
- Follow-up on and manage qualified leads by phone and email in a timely fashion;
- Work within a team environment to collaboratively grow the business;
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations/demos as required;
- Work with management on pricing negotiations;
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to coordinate appointments and optimal scheduling;
- Effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process;
- Track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- Strong presentation skills and telephone manner;
- Experience with and solid understanding of quoting, invoicing, and purchasing;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a target based environment;
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Experience with SaaS;
- Hospitality experience;
- Understanding of accounting principles;
- Database, POS, or ERP system experience.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be part of an evolving and disruptive company that is changing the way that business owners and their customers engage with each other in the Hospitality, Retail and Golf industries. We stand strong with our mission to help make small, medium size and enterprise level businesses grow and adapt to the ever changing marketplace.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Work with and learn from highly skilled people who are as passionate about sales as you are!
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual Sales Kick Off event and many more.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.