Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Marketing Operations Sr. Specialist to join our Go to Market Operation team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales & Marketing Operations Manager, the candidate is responsible for analyzing business needs from various stakeholders in Marketing and Sales, translating them into both operational and technical requirements, while facilitating implementation and even implementing the solutions for some tools owned by the team. The candidate will work with multiple technical teams across the company. They will also be the owner and technical administrator of multiple marketing & sales enablement tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate improvements to processes/solutions via collaboration with business stakeholders across departments - understand business needs, define problem statements and facilitate solution implementation
- For the tools owned by the team, implement solutions and improvement in the tools while following best practices (QA, UAT, etc.)
- Collaborate with many different technical teams at Lightspeed (Marketing Automation Team, Web development Team, IT Team, Data team, etc.) in order to implement the solutions
- Act as a technical owner and administrator for various marketing & sales enablement tools (ex: Pardot, Gong.io, Drift, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Define and architect technical solutions that responds to business needs
- Support and collaborate with other team members
- Suggest and implement improvements to the team internal processes
- Assess usage of our different tools and provide recommendations regarding current or new tools based on that assessment.
- Create documentation for new and existing systems and processes
- Act as a resource to support marketing and sales teams efforts with data requirements
What you need to bring:
- Experience in Business Analysis/Marketing Analysis/Product Management
- Experience implementing technical solutions and manage Marketing/Sales systems
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other marketing measurement tools
- Knowledge of sales and marketing KPIs (ROI, conversion rate, sales funnels, etc.)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to analyze business needs and transfer them in technical requirements
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Fluency in French
- QA experience
- Knowledge of SQL, Business Intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
What's in It for You?
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely
- Access to life and health insurance from day one of employment
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform providing counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- RRSP Contribution Program
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Fully stocked fridge, free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.