Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales Operations team in Melbourne. Keeping things moving without a hitch is a big part of what makes the Retail and Restaurant industries vibrant. At Lightspeed, we practice this in our Sales Operations team, where no two days are the same. As a Sales Coordinator in Melbourne, you can put a sharp eye to the test by reviewing incoming applications for Lightspeed Payments and support our customers and local APAC sales teams by providing updates throughout the funnel. You’ll need to thrive on maintaining rigorous processes and be a quick learner to help keep this machine running.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enter data related to incoming applications and submit supporting documentation for the underwriting team
- Monitor existing applications through lifecycle to ensure successful boarding of new merchants
- Action updates to existing accounts related to addresses, banking information and ownership changes
- Coordinate with external partners and third party providers, including partner banks, merchant processors and vendors
- Liaise between internal teams in order to collect information and align processes
- Coordinate shipments and returns of Lightspeed Payments hardware
- Communicate with customers as the next point of contact after the Account Executive team
- Manage a pipeline of leads and follow through with customers to ensure great customer experiences
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Experience managing multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Remarkable communication skills
- Comfortable in technical environments
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Retail or Restaurant experience
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Awesome office space located in Southbank, VIC
Please note that we ask applicants to disclose any criminal convictions, and we conduct criminal record checks as part of our hiring process for this role.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!