Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Account Manager. Reporting to the Manager of Account Management, this role is responsible for driving revenue through upselling, cross-selling and expanding. As an Account Manager, you will be in charge of managing a book of Restaurant customers currently utilizing Upserve by Lightspeed. You will play a key role in managing customer happiness, and will use these discussions to ensure business growth.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Achieve monthly revenue targets, forecast deals and manage pipeline efficiently
- Acting as an expert in our industry, the product, and our restaurateurs
- Serve as a point of contact for your customers in alignment with the Customer Success Management Team
- Demonstrate software solutions to your customers, from core POS products to modules and upgrades, payment processing
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with your customers and identify upsell, cross-sell and expansion opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize the growth of your book of business
- Guide qualifying customers through their upgrade path from basic platforms to more advanced platforms
- Track key book of business metrics
- Work in collaboration with Lightspeed’s Professional Services, Customer Success and Support teams
What you need to bring to the team:
- Experience in a closing sales role, preferably in SaaS
- Demonstrated success in consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Committed to a culture of positivity, high performance and team player mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Value feedback and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Self-starter, organized and adaptable
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience managing the sales cycle across Salesforce.com
- Experience in the restaurant industry
What's in It for You?
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Life and health insurance
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform providing counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Employee Technology Purchase Program
- Volunteer day
- Fully stocked fridge, free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!