Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Salesforce Support Specialist to join our Information Systems team in North America/Manila. You will be ensuring our internal users obtain best in class support while using our line of business information systems. You will also be providing valuable insight on the challenges encountered by our users to help the development and product management teams prioritize features release and fixes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as primary technical support contact for internal users on business systems related inquiries (Salesforce, Mulesoft, Coupa, ...)
- Ensure that all Support tickets (incidents, changes, requests, user access) are handled efficiently within the agreed SLAs
- Handle On-offboarding users in Lightspeed's Internal Systems
- Develop and document any necessary changes in Support flows, Reports & Dashboards in Jira Helpdesk
- Handle all employee inquiries (Slack & Jira) pertaining to functional use and technical support of internal systems and document issues using Jira, escalate issues as required
- Participate in grooming sessions with the Development team to ensure that identified bugs are being handled according to the agreed SLAs and added to upcoming sprints
- Help with compliance processes (SOX/ITGC)
- Arrange User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system fixes and enhancements
- Create knowledge-based documentation material dedicated to operational efficiency
- Develop and document all internal processes for the administration and use of internal systems
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help internal employees
What you need to bring:
We're looking for an Senior level candidate who has experience with the following:
- Good technical troubleshooting skills
- 3 years of experience supporting internal business systems
- Great communication skills in order to handle internal and external communications
- Attention to detail
- Passion for documentation (Internal Processes and Bugs reported)
- Ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of Permission sets, Profiles, Roles and Sharing rules within Salesforce
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience with ticketing systems (Topdesk, Jira Service Desk, ...)
- Experience with ITIL framework
- Worked in an Agile team environment
- Created technical and user friendly documentation in a previous role
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!