Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled direct-to-patient clinical research. In this capacity, Lightship functions as a telemedicine-enabled site within a research study, which makes research participation more accessible for everyone.
The Executive Assistant is a pivotal role responsible for providing administrative support to the Lightship Chief Client Officer. This individual is an organized, proactive, and thoughtful individual who possesses a strong background and history of successfully managing conflicting priorities, interacting with external partners and clients, and establishing clear communication channels across multiple departments and functions. This team member is comfortable proactively identifying and anticipating opportunities to provide support to the executive.
The Executive Assistant is passionate about Lightship’s mission of redefining trials and providing hope for all, and our core values: we believe in people, we embrace change, we serve others, and we make an impact.
Given the distributed team model at Lightship, this position operates in a remote capacity and as such the team member possesses a willingness and desire to work independently and without significant oversight. Additionally, this position may require moderate travel – approximately 10%.
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Executive Assistant is responsible for:
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative support for the Chief Client Officer
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments; taking and / or transcribing meeting notes or minutes and distributing follow-up on action items which are often time sensitive
- Filtering and prioritizing client meetings, anticipating needs of the executive, and acting accordingly
- Monitoring emails; thoughtfully coordinating customer and management meetings and presentations; and responding to customer and employee inquiries in a timely fashion
- Interacting with other Lightship team members and functional areas to gather, supply, or coordinate information
- Coordinating dynamic travel arrangements, expense reports, and routine and non-routine correspondence in support of day-to-day work
- Researching, compiling, and proofing various reports and / or special projects
- Assisting with ad hoc requests and other administrative duties as required
Executive Assistant has:
- Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be energetic, self-disciplined and proactive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Software skills: web and computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Education and experience
- 7+ years of experience in an administrative role,ideally supporting senior leaders and / or executives in the life sciences industry
- Bachelor’s degree or a requisite combination of education, training, and experience, required
- Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
Please note: For the safety of our patients and each other, all positions at Lightship that require travel, in-person participation, or are patient-facing, do require vaccination against COVID-19.
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow #executiveassistant