Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled decentralized clinical research services. In this capacity, Lightship makes research participation more accessible for everyone by functioning as a telemedicine-enabled clinical research site within a research study.
Lightship is seeking a Senior MuleSoft Developer with a strong experience in building seamless, performant and scalable integrations using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform.
This position is remote, and a successful candidate will possess a willingness and desire to work independently without significant oversight. This is a full-time employee position. This position is not available in a C2C or independent contractor capacity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise level technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
- collaborating with the development team consisting of business analysts, architects, quality and information security to design efficient and reusable integration solutions.
- Designing and developing the various interfaces for the product function with MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Work with team to influence proper standards for integration development, governance and operational life cycle
- Deliver and maintain technical specifications, architectural blueprints and requirements of our projects in line with company security and compliance policies.
We are interested in candidates with the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong hands-on API development experience on Mulesoft Anypoint Platform – Studio, API Manager, Run Time Manager and API Exchange.
- Good understanding of Integration Patterns and REST based web services.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated use of Integration patterns integrating Salesforce, Box, various databases, etc. using MuleSoft.
- Strong experience in documenting the API Developed – in terms of design patterns used, use case and performance of the services.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft features like DataWeave, API designer and various Connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer
- Hands-on Experience in developing API with MUnits, exception handling and various mule core components
- Knowledge of MuleSoft recommended architecture process including system, process, and experience APIs.
- Hands-on experience on designing Swagger 2.0/3.0 and RAML 1.0 specs using JSON & YAML languages.
- Development tools like Github for version control, Maven for building and Jenkins/Azure DevOps for deployment
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field or business degree with strong technical skills
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience in integrations, MuleSoft (at least 3 years)
- Expertise in MuleSoft 4.x and Anypoint Platform
- Well versed in using Dataweave 2.0
- Experience in leveraging DevOps tools for MuleSoft development life cycle (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, MUnit, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub)
- Experience in integrating Mulesoft with Salesforce, Snowflake, Box etc.,
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Previous experience in Life Sciences domain is preferred
- Developer certification in Mulesoft
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
Please note: For the safety of our patients and each other, all positions at Lightship that require travel, in-person participation, or are patient-facing, do require vaccination against COVID-19.
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow #mulesoft #developer #technologyjobs #ITjobs