Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled decentralized clinical research services. In this capacity, Lightship makes research participation more accessible for everyone by functioning as a telemedicine-enabled clinical research site within a research study.
Lightship is seeking a collaborate, creative and detail oriented professional with a deep practical understanding of clinical research from a business and technology perspective. The ideal candidate for this pivotal role possesses strong expertise and technical understanding of EDC, eConsent, ePRO and similar solutions used to support clinical trials and demonstrated ability to work with Clinical and Technology teams to translate requirements into solutions aligned with Lightship’s technology vision.
This position is remote, and the successful candidate will possess a willingness and desire to work independently without significant oversight.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Lightship’s Clinical and Technology teams to identify and articulate requirements for solutions supporting direct-to-patient trials – including but not limited to EDC, eConsent and ePRO.
- Supporting clinical staff in configuring CRF pages in EDC systems, configuring eConsent forms and setting up ePRO surveys.
- Working with the IT PMO to develop and update business case documentation for technology-enabled business projects.
- Working with IT staff to help identify timely, effective solutions for addressing defined business requirements.
- Working with business owners and agile teams to help create and manage user story backlogs for enhancing Lightship systems/applications.
- Consulting with business staff and project managers/tech leads to evaluate proposed scope changes for IT projects/initiatives, assessing impacts on user story backlog and facilitating scope trade-off and triage decisions.
- Proactively addressing business unit issues/concerns in an accurate and timely manner through effective communication.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of Lightship’s business strategy and technology vision, products and services, policies, etc.
- Keeping current on relevant business and technology trends.
We are interested in candidates with the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Highly skilled in negotiation and problem-solving
- Ability to be collaborative and to encourage collaboration.
- Ability to focus more on business value results than solutions.
- Ability to positively influence others and to break down organizational silos.
- Demonstrated fluency in business process analysis.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Education and experience
- Prior experience working in a similar role within a Contract/Clinical Research Organization. Prior experience with RAVE, Inform, Veeva, Medrio, Clinical Ink or similar EDC/eConsent platforms are plus.
- Strong expertise and technical understanding of EDC, eConsent, ePRO and similar solutions used to support clinical trials.
- Configuration experience of CRF pages in EDC systems, configuration of eConsent, and understanding of ePRO set up is desirable.
- Highly conversant in both functional and technical aspects of clinical trials.
- Undergraduate degree in business, IT or life sciences or other discipline combined with appropriate relevant experience.
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
Please note: For the safety of our patients and each other, all positions at Lightship that require travel, in-person participation, or are patient-facing, do require vaccination against COVID-19.
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow